Moto Photo: Can You Blog #29in29?
One of my Twitter buddies Grizz1200 was tweeting a picture each day and following the Instagram hashtag #JanPhotoADay. Inspired by that and the need to get back in to blogging more regularly, I am going to try my best to blog at least 1 photo each day throughout the month of February – #29in29
I’ll be doing my best to make sure that each photo will relate to motorcycles in some way. Sounds easy, right?
Care to Join Me?
There are no rules other than, take pictures and post at least 1 each day on your blog in the month of February. Too many rules make things annoying so, that’s it. Picture – Post – Yay.
Hope to see lots of photos and posts throughout the month!
Make sure to stop by the following blogs to see how they’re doing throughout the month!
- Appalachian Tours
- Bandit Rider
- Bluekat’s Journeys
- Find Me on the Road
- Karina Jean
- Northwest Explore
- Princess Scooterpie
- Stay on the Gas
- Transport of Delight
- Trobairitz’ Tablet
- Troubadour on a Tiger
- Wet Coast Scootin’
My #29in29 Blog Posts:
- Day 29: Making Friends Along the Way - #29in29
- Day 28: Oh No! Should Mr. Bill Go Bye-Bye? #29in29
- Day 27: What Are You Talking About? - #29in29
- Day 26: The New and the Old - #29in29
- Day 25: It's Like They Wrote the Graffiti Just For Me! - #29in29
- Day 24: Conversations Around Our House #29in29
- Day 23: When A Truck Like This Pulls Up In Front Of Your House... #29in29
- Day 22: The Motorcyclist's Kitchen - #29in29
- Day 21: Serendipity Strikes... And Has Giant Sexy Legs - #29in29
- Day 20: Reason Number 112 to Always Have A Camera When Riding Your Motorcycle - #29in29
- Day 19: My Constant Companion - #29in29
- Day 18: Duc, Duck, ...Falco? - #29in29
- Day 17: A Love Affair Years In The Making - #29in29
- Day 16: One From the Archives - Long Lost Loves #29in29
- Day 15: When In Doubt, Pinky Out - #29in29
- Day 14: Happy Valentine's Day, Love is Everywhere - #29in29
- Day 13: Drop In, Pop Out - #29in29
- Day 12: Ye Olde Long Island - #29in29
- Day 11: For A Minute There, I Was Almost Cool - #29in29
- Day 10: I Am One Woman - #29in29
- Day 9: Someone to Watch Over Me - #29in29
- Day 8: This is the Coolest Motorcycle Chick I Know - #29in29
- #29in29 - Week One Photo Roundup
- Day 7: Freedom Tower Rising on New Years Day - #29in29
- Day 6: True Love is Forever - #29in29
- Day 5: Motorcycles in the Cold Dark Night - #29in29
- Day 4: Our Family Portrait - #29in29
- Day 3: The Evolve Electric TRON Motorcycle - #29in29
- Day 2: Kitty Likes to Scratch #29in29
- Day 1: Beware of the Creeper - #29in29
- Moto Photo: Can You Blog #29in29?
26 Replies to “Moto Photo: Can You Blog #29in29?”
Let the games begin! I am looking forward to it. February is usually a tough month, being in the dead of winter and all. It’ll be fun to have a blog purpose. 🙂
This is one of those times where I just need a push or a prompt to keep myself on track, here. It sounds like a few of go through the same lull. Hope something good comes of this!
Can’t wait to see your pics 🙂
Sounds like a fun reason to do something with the bikes every day! I should have taken more pics yesterday!
Well – the best thing is – you can always take more! And I know of a place where you can post/blog about them, too 😉
Looks like we are going for it!
Guess I should ad #1!
Summer here (well sort of) so perhaps not as tricky for me as for you Northern Hemisphere lot but a trip down the South Island away from my computers (and with a couple of 1,000km days thrown in) could make it interesting…
Hmm, sounds like we might have a taker, then? 😉
Great idea. I noticed you’ve been blogging a good deal lately but I was worried if I said anything it would jinx it and then the Internet would get boring again. Stay fun, Fuzz!
Sometimes I just lose my groove because my attention is only focused on my computer or phone is small Twitter-like doses. If I make a deal with myself to try to sit down and post something, I’m usually pretty good at sticking to it. I just haven’t made that deal lately 🙂
I figure a blogging prompt like a single photo might help me get back on track.
Count me in!
Yeaaaaaah, buddy! I’ll be looking tomorrow to see if you’re on your game 🙂
I am going to see if I can give this a shot. Forgot to bring the camera with me to work today so I’ll have to try and get creative and post the first one tonight.
You can do it, T!
It’s just a little prompt to inspire us to keep blogging while the winter has its way with us.
I debated whether I could pull this off or not (time will tell!), but I’ll give it a go. 🙂
YOU CAN DOOOOEEEET!
Just read this post and I like the challenge. Or maybe I need some pushing to post in general on Scooter in the Sticks.
Luckily I posted yesterday so I have one day under my belt though not about riding — about my dog…
So count me in too!
Scooter in the Sticks
Welcome aboard, Steve!
You always make your posts on SitS seem so effortless it’s hard to imagine that you need a push. But, i guess that is probably the sign of a great blogger.
Adding you to the list to watch!
Glad to participate!!