At the end of January, I flew to California and did a little ride about. While cruising along Route 66 for a spell, I decided to stop in to the museum that now occupies the building that is touted as the first McDonald’s location in San Bernardino.
When I pulled in to the parking lot, I was greeted by a card carrying member of the Giant Chicken Army.
Just look at this majestic beast in McDonald’s livery. And if his colorway wasn’t enough? Notice, friends, that he’s outfitted with grab handles for the bravest of buckaroos who try to tame him.
Rounding the package out? Super-70’s tube socks. I’m lovin’ it!
Yeehaw, giant chicken. Yeehaw.
More Posts About the Giant Chicken Army
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Giant Chicken Army: San Bernardino Original McDonald's Edition
- Giant Chicken Army: North Carolina's Master of Disguise
- The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
- On the Front Lines with the Giant Chicken Army
- Road Tripping: A Fabulous Pennsylvania Roadside Animal Menagerie
- Riding the Titan Quest 24-Hour Rally
- From the Front Lines of the Giant Chicken Army
- The Giant Chicken Army Chronicles - New Jersey Edition
- The Ural Monkey and a Double Chicken Fantasy