Wouldn’t you know it? I had myself another run-in with a member of the Giant Chicken Army.
At the end of January, I flew to California to do a little ride about. While cruising along Route 66 for a spell, I decided to stop in to the museum that now occupies the building that is touted as the first McDonald’s location in San Bernardino.
When I pulled in to the parking lot, to my surprise I was greeted by a card carrying member of the Giant Chicken Army.
Didn’t see that coming!
Just look at this majestic beast in his McDonald’s livery. Isn’t he something, proudly strutting his stuff around the parking lot like that?
And if his colorway wasn’t enough? Notice, friends, that he’s outfitted with grab handles for the bravest of buckaroos who try to tame him. Can you imagine saddling up on this big ass mother-clucker and trying to last 8 seconds on this buckin’ bronco? Only the mightiest need apply.
How do you suppose he hurt his pecker? That beak has clearly sustained some serious damage. What are the odds on it having been the result of a tangle with Godzilla, or maybe Bigfoot? Or, maybe just a run of the mill tussle following a weekend bender with the guys down at the coop. We may never know. But keep seeking the truth! It’s out there.
Lastly but not least, rounding this dynamite package out? Super-70’s tube socks. I’m lovin’ it!
Yeehaw, giant chicken. Yeehaw.
More Posts About the Giant Chicken Army
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Giant Chicken Army: San Bernardino Original McDonald's Edition
- Giant Chicken Army: North Carolina's Master of Disguise
- The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
- On the Front Lines with the Giant Chicken Army
- Road Tripping: A Fabulous Pennsylvania Roadside Animal Menagerie
- Riding the Titan Quest 24-Hour Rally
- From the Front Lines of the Giant Chicken Army
- The Giant Chicken Army Chronicles - New Jersey Edition
- The Ural Monkey and a Double Chicken Fantasy