The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
It’s been a while since I posted any news from the front lines of the Giant Chicken Army. But that is about to change, my friend. On Route 6 in the town of Wyalusing, Pennsylvania I stumbled across a mass-gathering of the feathered fiends.
Apparently they come in all flavors :-/
Up the road a piece I also saw the tank unit. You’ve been warned.
Other Posts about the Giant Chicken Army
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Giant Chicken Army: San Bernardino Original McDonald's Edition
- Giant Chicken Army: North Carolina's Master of Disguise
- The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
- On the Front Lines with the Giant Chicken Army
- Road Tripping: A Fabulous Pennsylvania Roadside Animal Menagerie
- Riding the Titan Quest 24-Hour Rally
- From the Front Lines of the Giant Chicken Army
- The Giant Chicken Army Chronicles - New Jersey Edition
- The Ural Monkey and a Double Chicken Fantasy
3 Replies to “The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army”
My wife and I once collected roosters as kitchen decor so I understand something about the compulsion behind the giant chicken army. I wonder what the barnyard animals think?
Maybe they’ll follow suit and start congregating too. I do often see fiberglass cows out and about too. ANIMAL FARM!
Yes! Finally, a chicken army!