Don’t sleep on the Giant Chicken Army. I’ve warned you all before but it’s the same old story. No one does anything until it’s too late.
While heading towards the Dragon in October, I encountered another mobilized soldier, but this time the scaly legged critter was in uniform. Or… disguise.
Perhaps, as previously postulated, it is the same chicken following me but the long way ’round and he’s wearing a new t-shirt to try to blend in. This theory is terrifying on several levels. The most troubling being that this chicken has ESP to know where I’m going before I do. I mean we’re talking about Men Who Stare at Goats-level PsyOps.
I’m telling you, people. They/He is everywhere. Next time you see a pair of beady eyes staring in your window one night, don’t say I didn’t warn ya.
More Posts About the Giant Chicken Army
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Giant Chicken Army: San Bernardino Original McDonald's Edition
- Giant Chicken Army: North Carolina's Master of Disguise
- The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
- On the Front Lines with the Giant Chicken Army
- Road Tripping: A Fabulous Pennsylvania Roadside Animal Menagerie
- Riding the Titan Quest 24-Hour Rally
- From the Front Lines of the Giant Chicken Army
- The Giant Chicken Army Chronicles - New Jersey Edition
- The Ural Monkey and a Double Chicken Fantasy