New Jersey Mail Pouch Tobacco Mural
When Kenny and I were on our way out to Quakertown, PA to meet up with the roadside bloggers at Sine’s 5 & 10, I made a pit stop to snap a photo of the Mail Pouch Tobacco mural in Dover, NJ. This one is near E. Dickerson & S. Warren Street.
The sign is in great shape – must be well-loved and cared for.
I’ve got one other Mail Pouch barn to see in New Jersey and then my list of known, still standing or visible ad and barns in New Jersey will be done.
There is a super faded Bull Durham tobacco wall ad in Jersey City but I cannot tell through Google streetview if there is anything left to see. From what I can tell sitting here at my computer there is nothing left but would be happy to get any tips from the peanut gallery.
You Might Also Like:
- Sights from the Road: Kentucky Mail Pouch Tobacco Barn
- Sights from the Road: The Layton Country Store and Mail Pouch Tobacco Sign
- A Saturday Ride: Two New York Mail Pouch Tobacco Barns
- 4 Mail Pouch Tobacco Ads from Pennsylvania
- 2010 Motorcycle Goals: West Virginia Mail Pouch Barn Ride
- New Jersey Mail Pouch Barn Spotting
- New Jersey Mail Pouch Tobacco Mural
- Roadside Wish List: Mail Pouch Tobacco Mural - Pottsville, PA
- Road Tripping: West Virginia Mail Pouch Barns
- The Uncovered Mail Pouch Ad of Carnegie, Pa.
- 2016 Rearview: A Few of My Favorite Things So Far
- Life is All Mail Pouch Barns and Rainbows
- Ride Snapshots: New Jersey in the Corner Pocket
- Been Thinkin' 'bout the Lincoln
- The Mail Pouch Tobacco Ad of Grafton, West Virginia
- Pennsylvania: Double Mail Pouch Barn Goodness
- Mail Pouch Tobacco: Bloch Brothers Tobacco Works - Wheeling, West Virginia
You sure find some wonderful stuff to see…thanks for sharing!
Wow, that one is really cool. Hard to believe you only have one more to see. Then what kind of a list will you start?
Next time you come south let me know. If we mate our triumphs, I’ll care for the litter. Awesome bike!
Wow. Great typography! What an art.
I LOVE that picture. And the barn, but I love the way the blue sky contrasts with the barn. Great capture!
I missed this post somehow. I LURVE THIS!!!!