Motorcycle Dreams: 25 Things on My Motorcycle Bucket List
Bucket List: A list of things you want to accomplish before you kick the bucket.
Hopefully this will be an ever-growing, ever-changing list as new ideas and goals cross my mind AND… as I find a way to cross completed things off.
- Ride in a Sidecar
- Ride to Alaska
- The Stelvio Pass
- The National Motorcycle Museum
- Ride through the mountains of Arkansas
- West Virginia Mail Pouch Tobacco Tour
- Visit the Nurburgring
- Visit the Barber Museum
- Attend a MotoGP event
- Go to Japan and see Bosozoku motorcycles
- Ride the length of Route 66
- Ride to Monument Valley and camp under the stars
- Be able to ride 20,000 strictly pleasure miles in a year
- 1 word: Colorado
- The Lolo Pass in Idaho
- Visit Mont Saint-Michel while riding in France
- Own a Confederate Wraith
- Going to the Sun Road
- Have my picture taken at the signpost forest
- Ride a motorcycle in New Zealand
- Visit the Isle of Man for the TT
- Ride to Nova Scotia
- Visit the West Quoddy Head Lighthouse
- Actually write an article and have it published in a moto rag
- Ride the Puppy Dog Route
What’s on your motorcycle bucket list?
I encourage you to make one, too. It can be an inspiration to keep track of your dreams. Enjoy!