Void Rally 7: Today is Bonus List Day!
Today is the day that the Rallymasters will be releasing the 24-hour riders’ bonus list.
After weeks of wondering and waiting, I will finally get to look at the list and can start to plan my rally route. A lot of of nail biting and wondering comes down to tonight.
At the beginning of a rally every rider will get a list of Bonus Locations. This list will include point values, bonus requirements, directions/address, what the rider is actually looking for (a statue, plaque, business, etc) and what time it is available. Rallymasters may include a brief story of significance of the Bonus Location. Your job is to construct a route that gets from the start location to the endpoint, within the allotted time while attaining as many points as possible. A rider must also allow time for sleep, fuel, meals, traffic, twisty roads, etc.
The logo of this years rally shows: √49 for Void Rally 7. I wonder how that will relate to the bonus list theme? Square root/route? Math-related bonii? I guess I’ll find out soon enough!
You Might Also Like:
- Welcome to The Void Rally 7
- Into the Void: GPS Coordinates - The Stuff Nightmares Are Made Of
- The Void Rally: I Am Rider Number...
- Void Rally 7: Today is Bonus List Day!
- Void Rally 7: And Away We Go
- Void Rally 7: Tales of a First Timer
- Save The Date: Void Rally 8
- Journey to The Void: And So It Begins
- Void 8: Let The Bonus Speculation Begin!
- Dear, Aunt Mildred - I'm So Confused About The VOID Rally 10
- VOID Rally 11: The Doubt Phase
- Void Rally 11: Route Planning Update
- VOID Rally 11: Route is Planned, Resignation Settles In
- Void Rally 11: RTFM, Dummy!
- The Void Rally 11 - The Wet and Wild Monopoly Edition
- The Void 12 - A Motorcycle Scavenger Hunt Rally
- Rally Riding: Know Your Camera and Learn To Take Pictures In the Dark
- PSA: The Void Rally - Registration Closing in Two Weeks
- PSA: Void Rally 12 Registration Closes August 18th!
4 Replies to “Void Rally 7: Today is Bonus List Day!”
I can’t wait until after the rally to read where your route-planning took you:) 🙂
Since I’m not riding to win, i don’t think that is possible, I am picking bonuses off of the list that I want to see while still trying to plan an efficient route that won’t have me DNF-ing.
You’d love some of the bonuses!
I am hoping you put up some of those bonus items so we don’t have to wait to have our curiosity sated. I am wondering how creative they were.
I’m not clear about whether or not I can share anything that is on the list, so I’m gonna err on the side of caution.
But i will say… one of them is so right up my alley! :::runs away excited:::