Greetings from sunny Virginia.
Apparently on the heels of their Virginia is for Lovers campaign of many years, the State of Virginia has adopted “Love is at the heart of every Virginia vacation.” With that they have installed LOVE sculptures around the state.
As someone who is moderately obsessed with hearts and love… I was tickeled pink to see a few of them as we passed through the state!
Wish you were here.
I know people think I’m a kook when I say that I believe Love is Everywhere – you just have to open yourself up to seeing it.
I get it. I sound like a tree-huggin’ weirdo. But…
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that I just happened to find these sweet whimsical hearts waiting for me on the side of the road.
Happy Valentine’s Day to you. I hope that you’re spending today and everyday with the people you love most.
I tagged along on a ride to have a cheesesteak lunch in Philly on Saturday afternoon. I couldn’t leave town without seeing Robert Indiana’s LOVE sculpture while I was there. As it turned out – we got the most perfect parking space!
You can visit the Philly LOVE statue at:
15th St & John F. Kennedy Blvd
John F. Kennedy Plaza
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- That the motorcycle has the uncanny ability to make the concerns of the day fade away?
- That I feel like anything is possible when I am riding?
- That I do all of my best thinking in the saddle?
- That each time I ride my bike I wonder why I don’t ride it more often than I do?
- That every ride I take results in some grand plan scheme for a huge trip I’d like to take?
…that I love riding motorcycles with my friends?
Located on the northern end of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Virginia are Love Gap and Love Road. I just couldn’t pass by without taking a photo!
Is there any better name for a road?
I love love 🙂