Muffler Man: Sunny the Big Man – Farmington, New Mexico
My personal experience with Muffler Men over the last decade+ has been largely intentional. When I am passing through or close by a town where there is a big guy, I’ll make it a point to swing by and see what’s doing. That means I need to be armed with advanced knowledge that he exists.
With this type of “planning” being my typical experience, imagine my surprise to pass by a Muffler Man serendipitously. While cruising through Farmington, New Mexico looking for a hotel, I looked across the main drag and saw this guy standing on the roof of a building. He wasn’t on my radar at all so that was pretty exciting.
Say hello to Sunny the Big Man! Isn’t he handsome and well groomed? Clearly the vitamin D is doing him good.
You Might Also Like:
- Muffler Man: Sunny the Big Man - Farmington, New Mexico
- The Deerfield, NJ Carpet Viking - Muffler Man
- Muffler Man and Giraffe - Happy Halfwit of Oaks, Pennsylvania
- Muffler Man: Big Chip from the Inside Scoop - Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
- To All the Muffler Men I've Loved Before
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Big Josh - The Joshua Tree Muffler Man
- HOW TO: Meet Tall, Handsome Men While Riding Your Motorcycle
- The Rapture of a North Carolina Muffler Man
- White’s Muffler Man - Wilson, North Carolina
- Paulverizer - The Cyborg Muffler Man of Buena Vista, Virginia
- The Very Handsome Muffler Man of Hancock, Massachusetts
- I Finally Replaced My Stank-Ass Street Helmet
- KTM 990 Adventure on a Summer Saturday Ride
- I Met A Man On The Salton Sea