A few weekends ago I took a ride with some friends who wanted to stop in to the open house at MotoMarket in Acton, Ma. Since I had no interest in buying anything I let the guys know I would be excusing myself for about a half an hour while they ate lunch.
“Where are you going?”
“I’m just going to check something out.”
“It’s a muffler man, isn’t it?”
They know me too well 🙂
This big guy stands outside of a used car dealer, waving to the traffic that goes by.
Upon closer inspection he too needs a fresh coat of paint. The poor fella is has a serious case of the peels. And something isn’t quite right with that raised arm. And… well.. there’s this:
::tsk:tsk:: Poor guy. It looks like he’s wincing.
Interested in finding Muffler Men out there on the road? Check out Roadside America.
More Posts About Muffler Men:
- To All the Muffler Men I've Loved Before
- Muffler Man of Mentone, California
- Big Josh - The Joshua Tree Muffler Man
- HOW TO: Meet Tall, Handsome Men While Riding Your Motorcycle
- The Rapture of a North Carolina Muffler Man
- White’s Muffler Man - Wilson, North Carolina
- Paulverizer - The Cyborg Muffler Man of Buena Vista, Virginia
- The Very Handsome Muffler Man of Hancock, Massachusetts
- I Finally Replaced My Stank-Ass Street Helmet
- KTM 990 Adventure on a Summer Saturday Ride
- I Met A Man On The Salton Sea
- Believe In The Power of Daydreams
- 2016 Rearview: A Few of My Favorite Things So Far
- Well, Hello, Mr. Bedroom Eyes - Uniontown, Pa. Mufflerman
- Old Blue Eyes and the Concord Point Lighthouse
- Visiting The Queen of the Roadside - Nitro Girl
- Roadside Giant: The Muffler Man of Groveland, Massachusetts
- Riverhead Muffler Man Indian - Downed by Hurricane Sandy
- Mission: Lake Vanare, New York Muffler Man
- Sights from the Road: The Cherokee Muffler Man
- Day 2: Detour to the Roanoke Muffler Man
- Muffler Man: Checking in with the Jackson, NJ Halfwit
- Muffler Man: Mohawk Motors Indian of Shirley, Ma.
- As Seen on TV - The Riverhead Muffler Man Indian
- 2011 In Review: Big, Silly, Weird and Wonderful Sights from the Road
- Muffler Man: Willits, California Rodeo Cowpoke
- Muffler Man: Hat Creek, California
- Hello, Handsome! Hayward, California Muffler Man
- Muffler Man: Plantation Man from Chicopee, Mass.
- Checking in with the Muffler Man of Cheshire, Connecticut
- Moto Photo Blog-O-Rama: Muffler Men
- Ridin’ Nerdy: The Roadside America iPhone App
- Say ‘Hello’ to Stan the Muffler Man from Birmingham, Alabama
- Fuzzygalore's Muffler Man Photo Gallery
- Offbeat Road Trip Destinations - My RoadsideAmerica.com Published Tips
- Sights from the Road: The Rumford Maine Muffler Man
- ROADSIDE KITSCH: Catching up with the Cheshire Connecticut Muffler Man
- NJ Muffler Man: 2 Halfwits = 1 Wholewit?
- Muffler Man: Howdy Partner - New Jersey's Cowtown Rodeo
- NJ Muffler Man: Werbanys Tire
- Jersey City Muffler Man - Fuggedaboudit
- Uniroyal Gal Awesomeness: Nitro Girl!
- New York Boy Scout Bunyan - Muffler Man
- Sights from the Road: The Bakersfield Indian Muffler Man
- ROADSIDE KITSCH: Muffler Man - West Virginia
- Wednesday Wanderings
- Sights from the Road: The Yasgur's Farm Muffler Man in the Wild
- Sights from the Road: The Elmsford, New York Paul Bunyan Muffler Man
- Shake the Dust Off