Good health, good times, good friends and a kick-ass family. What more can a girl ask for? Actually there is something; more of all that in 2011.
Thanks for reading along, sharing your wisdom with me and giving me words of encouragement. Wishing you all the love in the world in the New Year. Enjoy!
Blog Post Road Trip Down Memory Lane – 2010
In case you missed ’em the first time around, here are some of the blog posts from the video:
- Happy Birthday: Some Things Just Aren’t What They Seem
- Photos: Kevin Schwantz School at Barber Motorsports Park
- Visiting Barber Motorsports Museum
- Billy Joel’s 20th Century Cycles – Oyster Bay, NY
- Motorcycle Ice Racing at Lake George, NY
- Corvara, Italy and Riding Passes in the Dolomites
- Rhinebeck National Meet: Vintage 1930 Henderson Art Deco Motorcycle
- Sights from the Road: I Love Huge Wieners – Rooftop Hotdog
- Motorcycle Nirvana: Riding The Splügen Pass
- Amazing Motorcycle Road: Italy’s Gavia Pass
- Someone Pinch Me – Switzerland is Motorcycle Riding Heaven
- The Hell Riders Wall of Death – Motordrome Motorcycle Thrill Show
Happy New Year, Everyone!