It’s that time of year when many of us start reflecting on the past 12 months that are coming to a close.
- I’ve learned a thing or two
- I went to Kentucky
- I found out why Pimmie is so awesome
- I said Goodbye to an old friend
- I Introduced Duc748 to a new one
- I like it better when you don’t think you know everything
- I further fortified the idea that you can find friendship in unexpected places
- I’ve unlearned a thing or two
- I was still working out my group riding demons
- I found out that your friends will still try to rope you into doing “dumb” things
- I have come to terms with my un-technical side, I can’t fix anything and don’t care to
- I didn’t wash my bike
- I found out that waterproof boots are what I’ve been searching for my entire life
- I began excitedly hatching a plan for a fall trip in 2010
- I got a new bike that made me really appreciate the Triumph
- I didn’t ride nearly as much as my imagination wanted me to
- I was happy to have Novos here
- I have been really happy for other people
- I saw some pretty excellent giant fiberglass vegetables, crustaceans, men and other assorted foods and animals
- I have loved that you’re still here reading and I thank you
I can’t wait to see what is in store for 2010. Will it be a year of big changes, lots of road trips and good times with friends? I sure hope so.
This post is nothing without you:
- What are your riding plans for 2010?
New bike? Big trip?
Let’s hear it!