It’s time to unbolt the giant creeky door and blow some of the cobwebs away. Freshly dusted off for your viewing pleasure are 5 popular fuzzygalore.com posts from the archives. Some of these are quite old. If you’re a long time reader this may be a trip down memory lane. If you’re one of the new kids – maybe you’ll discover something fun from when I used to blog on a stone tablet.
- Sights from the Road: The Elmsford, New York Paul Bunyan Muffler Man
- Remembering California: Discovering the Jewel that is California’s Lost Coast
- Sidi Boots: Peas Porridge Cold
- Road Trips: What type of lodging do you seek out?
- The Perils of Looking for Pink Motorcycle Gear