I heart America
While looking through my photos, I realized that I have many American Flag themed motorcycle pictures. What is it about Old Glory that keeps me stopping to take pictures? It must be the same thing that moves someone to paint a mural to begin with.
Are you a motorcycle shutter bug?
Do you often stop to take photographs when out riding? Or, are you strictly about the riding? I find it difficult and inconvenient to stop for photos when traveling with others. When I am alone though, I stop often. Even so, there have been more times than I can count where I’ve come home wishing I would have stopped to take a picture of something.
- Suffolk County, New York – American flag wall mural.
- Greenport, New York – Burton Potter American Legion Post near the Shelter Island ferry.
- Dutchess County, New York – on Route 82 just a hop, skip and a jump from Wings Castle.
- Route 100 Vermont – I’m unsure which town the General Store is in.
- Montauk Harbor, New York – September 11th roadside memorial painted rock.