It’s been a while since I posted any news from the front lines of the Giant Chicken Army. But that is about to change, my friend. On Route 6 in the town of Wyalusing, Pennsylvania I stumbled across a mass-gathering of the feathered fiends.
Apparently they come in all flavors :-/
Up the road a piece I also saw the tank unit. You’ve been warned.
Other Posts about the Giant Chicken Army
- The Route 6 Giant Chicken Army
- On the Front Lines with the Giant Chicken Army
- Road Tripping: A Fabulous Pennsylvania Roadside Animal Menagerie
- Riding the Titan Quest 24-Hour Rally
- From the Front Lines of the Giant Chicken Army
- The Giant Chicken Army Chronicles - New Jersey Edition
- The Ural Monkey and a Double Chicken Fantasy