The GoPro in photo mode is really the gift that keeps on giving. I was just going through iPhoto on my Macbook Air – the computer that I drag around when traveling. There are often photos on it that I forget about.
I just stumbled across this one:
I love that Kenny looks like a teeny-tiny person and I look like a giant, even though he towers over me in real life. Apparently I was a giant that made no sense whatsoever, judging by the look on his face.
You can file this one under ‘pinky out’. I had no idea that I did this weird pinky move until I started using the GoPro.
Considering there is absolutely NOTHING but bright blue sky, I have no idea what I was pointing at in this picture. Maybe I was trying the ole “OMG, it’s Bigfoot!… made ya look” on Kenny?
Then are those time when you capture… moving on…
Sometimes the unfortunate innards of a bug will ruin what could have been a lovely photo.
The same can be said for a poorly placed rain drops or fog on the lens.
But my favorite GoPro candids are the ones that capture a view that you might not have otherwise stopped for. When you find those gems on the memory card, it makes it all worth it.
You Might Also Like:
- Riding the Alps with a GoPro Hero Camera: Is This Thing On?
- GoPro Hero: A Chesty Motorcycle Video on a Winter Day
- I Think I May Have Opened Pandora's Box
- GoPro Accidental Photos: The Redwoods
- Moto Photo: Me and My Shadow
- GoPro Snapshot: Making the Jump to Lightspeed
- Notice Something a Little Strange About This Photo?
- Day 1: Beware of the Creeper - #29in29
- Day 7: Freedom Tower Rising on New Years Day - #29in29
- Sunday Snapshots: Photos from Our Ride
- File Under: Is This Thing On? GoPro Self Portrait at 30 MPH
- GoPro Candids: You Choose the Ending
- GoPro Photo-Mode Outtakes and Candids