On Friday night how could I have possibly known that when I spotted the Cupcakemobile in Westhampton that it would be the …wait for it… waaaait for iiiit… icing on the cake? Oh, yes. I just went there.
The weather here lately has been hazy, hot and humid and the threat of thunderstorms seems ever present. This morning I decided that I would sneak out for a quick ride before things got ugly. Even if it was just for an hour, it would be better than nothing.
My loop back towards home brought me past a place I’ve passed a hundred times before. If you’ve been a reader for a while, you just might remember the fruit and vegetable car. But this time, instead of just a single art car gem parked out front – the gravel drive of the workshop held the mother lode.
Art. Car. Extravaganza!
Queen Smoothie, Yummie Mobile, a rocky pickup and the fruit and veggie car? Be still my heart! Aren’t these fantastic?
Make sure you eat your veggies, Dragon!
As wonderful as each of the cars are, I think I love the Yummie Mobile most:
“Kenny, can we get a big pink donut for my car?”
Do you think he would notice if I got myself some frosted donut hubcaps?
Other ‘Greatest Cars in the Universe’
- Fruit and Vegetable Art Car: The Best Car in the Whole Entire Universe
- Sights from the Road: Best Car Ever v.3.0
- Sights from the Road: Chinese Takeout Mobile
- Sights from the Road: It Wasnt a Rock, It was Rock Lobster Art Car
- A Brush With Greatness: Meeting the Wienermobile
- Sights From the Road: Greatest Car in the Universe v4.0 - Mufflermobile
- Sights from the Road: Art Car Extravaganza!
- Throwback Thursday: Be Still My Heart, It's a Burgermobile
- Road Tripping in Pennsylvania - Zippo Lighter Museum