Why are all of these motorcycles out at 3am on a cold New York February night? It’s the Crotona Midnight Run, of course!
Blog Posts About #29in29:
- Day 29: Making Friends Along the Way - #29in29
- Day 28: Oh No! Should Mr. Bill Go Bye-Bye? #29in29
- Day 27: What Are You Talking About? - #29in29
- Day 26: The New and the Old - #29in29
- Day 25: It's Like They Wrote the Graffiti Just For Me! - #29in29
- Day 24: Conversations Around Our House #29in29
- Day 23: When A Truck Like This Pulls Up In Front Of Your House... #29in29
- Day 22: The Motorcyclist's Kitchen - #29in29
- Day 21: Serendipity Strikes... And Has Giant Sexy Legs - #29in29
- Day 20: Reason Number 112 to Always Have A Camera When Riding Your Motorcycle - #29in29
- Day 19: My Constant Companion - #29in29
- Day 18: Duc, Duck, ...Falco? - #29in29
- Day 17: A Love Affair Years In The Making - #29in29
- Day 16: One From the Archives - Long Lost Loves #29in29
- Day 15: When In Doubt, Pinky Out - #29in29
- Day 14: Happy Valentine's Day, Love is Everywhere - #29in29
- Day 13: Drop In, Pop Out - #29in29
- Day 12: Ye Olde Long Island - #29in29
- Day 11: For A Minute There, I Was Almost Cool - #29in29
- Day 10: I Am One Woman - #29in29
Cool? or “Eh, okay. But what would you do with it?“
:: Meow Fft Fft! ::
It makes me laugh when strangers make the claw scratching motion while asking if that’s what my plate means. It’s the simple things in life
Ventriloquist Cat has the best Meow Fft Fft ever.
It’s so great to let the GoPro run in photo-mode. You really find some candid gems when sifting through the stack of photos that you took throughout the day.
I love this one of Kenny:
Doesn’t he look like a menacing alien creeper? I think I’m going to get him a Team Anal Probe sticker for his bike.