Ask Me Anything: What I’ve Been Asked So Far
When I posted “Ask Me Anything” I figured I’d get one or two questions. I’m surprised by what turned up in my mailbox. It’s taking me a little bit to get the vids together. Just know that I’m not avoiding anything and I haven’t forgotten about your question.
What I’ve Been Asked, So Far:
- If you had to pick a song or songs to sum up your life philosophy, what would you choose?
- Where and how do you get all this time to be wheeling around?
- Would you come on our podcast?
- What is the square root of pie?
- When are you coming to the west coast of BC?
- So when are you coming to visit Nashville?
- Cake or Pie?
- What’s the best road anywhere in the world you’ve ever ridden?
- Which road in the world have you never ridden but want to?
- Do you do butt stuff?
- Where do you get your ideas for roadside oddities?
- What are you most afraid of?
- When you’re riding your motorcycle, and it’s just you and the open road….what is the one question that you don’t have an answer to?
- When you’re riding a rally or road trip by yourself what is a typical budget per day for fuel, food, accommodations, etc.?
- What was your biggest oh shit moment riding by yourself?
- Running through your blog is a thread of self deprecation which feels as if you’re disappointed; maybe in yourself, life or something and you try and write to convince yourself otherwise. Is this true…?
- How does being female affect your motorcycling?
- Does it influence how strangers view and approach you?
- Do you de-emphasize gender — for example, in style and colors of gear you wear?
- Why are there so few pictures of you? (selfie’s or otherwise)
- Do you ever have a bad day where you simply don’t want to ride or something in your schedule?
- Why did you start your blog?
- What would you do if you had only this day?
- Are you single?
- Favorite bike?
- Truth or beauty?
- What do you do for a job?
- How do you manage family/home responsibilities and still find time to take off for your amazing trips?
- Are there any kids in the scene?
- Any other pets?
- When is your epic round the world trip starting, or alternatively why won’t you be heading off round the world?
- At what point do you realize that everything is going to be OK, you know what you’re doing, have no fear, you got this …..happens?
- What would you ask yourself?
- How are you able to keep such a tight focus on motorcycling and not comment on what’s happening in the country and the world?
Have a burning question? Ask me anything.