You Might Be A Motorcycle Chick If…
March 6, 2012
- You’ve had the Velcro from your riding pants stick to your tights when changing after your commute to work.
- You’ve ever found a tire pressure gauge in your makeup bag.
- You have a Kryptonite lock in your purse.
- You’ve painted your nails black or blue or some other dark color to hide their grubbiness.
- Helmet hair is the look you were going for.
- You’ve used a ROKSTRAP on your handbag.
- You’ve ever found an “emergency tampon” tucked in a pocket of your riding jacket.
- You have a stash of black ponytail rubber bands on your mirror stalk.
- You have a pair of cute shoes next to the tire-plugger kit in your saddlebag.
- Dress over riding pants? Perfectly normal.
During my commute this morning, I realized that all of these things happen to me.
Can You Relate?
Do you have others to add to the list?