Here It Is! The Greatest Road Sign In The World
Winding road next 140 miles. Can you say it with me? One hundred… forty… miles.
This gorgeous sign is found on Route 36 in Red Bluff, California.
More Posts From This Trip:
- Disaster Strikes: When Good Tigers Go Bad
- When You Can't Find the Right Words
- Moto Photo: Riding into the Redwood Forest
- A Detour to Fort Bragg - Glass Beach
- Muffler Man: Willits, California Rodeo Cowpoke
- Snapshot: The South Park Bus
- Kindness of Strangers: Mad Map Edition
- The Recipe for Romance - Motorcycle Style
- California Love: On Top of the World on Mattole Road
- Sights From the Road: Now That's a Pinecone!
- California Love: Sweet Moments in Ferndale
- GoPro Accidental Photos: The Redwoods
- A Symbol of Hope and Inspiration on California's Route 36
- OMG - I Saw Bigfoot in California!
- Long and Lovely - California Highway 96
- Muffler Man: Hat Creek, California
- Heading North Through Lassen Volcanic Park
- I Think I May Have Opened Pandora's Box
- California Love: Holy Hail on Monitor Pass
- The Tiny Topaz, California Post Office